Making Tracks for Celiacs - Des Moines

Hosted by:Massachusetts General Hos...
When:
October 1, 2016 at 3:00pm
Where:
Hub Spot map 215 Water Street Des Moines, IA 50309
Contact:
Goal: $5,000
$40 4

Event Details

+
Select a media type above to begin uploading photos and videos

Please join us on Saturday, October 1, for the Making Tracks for Celiacs, benefiting the Center for Celiac Research at Massachusetts General Hospital. Of the funds raised, 75% will be directed toward research with the remaining 25% staying in central Iowa for more awareness activities.  We will have a raffle, a gluten free cereal food drive, and kids' activities.  We will be outside this year walking on the new Art Route.  While raising awareness for celiac disease, we will be able to see some public art displays along the way.

Registration:                                            

$25 for ages 14 and up                      After Sept. 15:  $30 no t-shirt                 
$15 for children ages 5-13                 After Sept. 15:  $20 no  t-shirt                                                        
Free for children ages 4 and under    After Sept. 15:  no t-shirt                                           


Fundraisers
View: Individuals

Location Get Directions

BeCause fundraising community is part of the
Massachusetts General Hospital, a charitable
organization that relies on the generosity of donors.
Learn more about giving at Mass General

Massachusetts General Hospital
501c3 EIN: 04-1564655
55 Fruit Street • Boston, MA 02114
P: 617.726.2200

Copyright ©2016 • All rights reserved • Privacy PolicyTerms of Use